Sunday, November 6, 2011

As we all know Thanksgiving is quickly approaching!  There are about two and a half weeks to prepare for an all day cook fest, and I know I'm starting to get excited.  My family is currently very small (a mere two people and a toy poodle), and this year we sadly won't be celebrating with family.  I've decided to make this year special no matter what, and am dedicating the menu to smaller affairs rather than huge family dinners.  In the next few weeks I'll be posting some awesome recipes under a new Thanksgiving page.  There will (of course) be the traditional favorites, but with a new twist!  And remember, even though the recipes may be dedicated to small groups it doesn't mean the recipes can't be made for a larger crowd and loved by all.  Be sure to check it out and I hope you enjoy and have a great holiday :)

No comments: