Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New blog!

Hello viewers!  I just wanted to post and let you all know that I am going to be starting a new blog.  As you all may know (or may not know for new readers), I've had to make some changes to my diet for health reasons.  This has meant a complete revamp of my entire diet!  Hardly any of my old recipes work for my new lifestyle, which has made me start all over from scratch.  Over the past few months that is what I have been doing: creating a whole new set of recipes!  It has been both fun and frustrating, and there have been some awesome creations and failures.  So, I will be launching my new blog, A Healthful Kitchen, sometime in the near future.  It will be a completely separate blog from my current one, and will have brand new recipes.  This blog is dedicated to anyone who wants to improve their eating habits, have special dietary concerns (low calorie, low fat, low sodium, etc.), or are simply curious about whether or not you can be healthy and still enjoy food!  I hope all of you will take a look as soon as the blog is up and running.  I will make a post to let you know when it's ready!  Until then, happy cooking :)

No comments: