Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year everyone!  I am back from my vacation with family and am excited to begin this new year.  I'm starting out 2012 by cooking a traditional New Years day dinner for family and friends.  There will be all of the traditional lucky foods on my table today, including ham, cabbage, black eyed peas, boiled potatoes, corn bread, and peach cobbler.  Here's hoping that these lucky foods will bring us good fortune in 2012!  This year I am dedicated to living a healthier lifestyle, and will be beginning to add some Weight Watcher's friendly recipes to my blog as well.  There will also be a page created for migraine diet friendly foods.  So for those of you who are also trying to watch your figure and may suffer from headaches, there are going to be some really good recipes coming very soon.  Happy new year once again, and I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great recipes. LOVE YOU!